About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Welcome to my blogspot! I will be blogging about many things on here so please follow me and definitely you won't be disappointed! I will be blogging about fashion finds, photography, beauty, and many more!! Please follow me and I will DEFINITELY do the same! Stay tuned!! Thank you!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beauty Haul!





Last night I went with my boyfriend to TJMaxx to see if there was anymore cosmetics left by The Balm, and guess what?!!  THERE WAS!!  Well, there was only these two items left on the shelf :(  I wish I would have saw it when they have first stocked it up!  Oh well!  But if you guys can grab these items at your local TJMaxx, GET IT!  The Balm is sold in Sephora and it is usually pricey, but I got lucky with these two items. The palette was ONLY $9.99, and the pack of goodies is only $12.99! What a bet!  The pigmentation for everything is AMAZING as well!  Stay tuned for my haul video for more details and swatches.  Then, I also went to Walmart and picked up a travel sized brush kit from EcoTools.  If you are not familiar with EcoTools, they are an earth friendly beauty brand.  They have EXTREMELY SOFT bristles and better yet, they are CRUELTY FREE!  So if you wanted eco friendly brushes that are affordable, definitely, this is your best pick!  I picked these brushes up because I wanted to do a give away soon for my youtube channel and blog so stay tuned for that as well!  Also at Walmart, I picked up a Wet N' Wild Lipstick in #902C, I believe it's called Bare It All but I am not sure so my apologies for that.  Anyways, this is it for my mini makeup haul!  Like said, stay tuned for my video on this haul for more details within these products and swatches.  Thank you!

10 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love theBalm and have been fortunate to find some good stuff at my local marshalls and TJMaxx's. The wet and wild lippie Bare it all is one of my fave nude l/s too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time trying The Balm. LOL! Thanks for letting me know what the name of the lipstick it!

      Delete
  2. great haul, everything looks amazing! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those eco brushes... they are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the lipstick!

    check my blog:)
    http://www.bahbohh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete