About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Welcome to my blogspot! I will be blogging about many things on here so please follow me and definitely you won't be disappointed! I will be blogging about fashion finds, photography, beauty, and many more!! Please follow me and I will DEFINITELY do the same! Stay tuned!! Thank you!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Haul!!

Hey, all!! So today I was spoiled by the boyfriend. We decided to go to Tjmaxx, one of my favorite places. What I love about Tjmaxx is that it is so affordable and it has everything! So what I bought is a pastel coral blouse, which was $12.99 by a brand call One Clothing. The next item that I bought is these cropped blue jeans which was only $14.99 by Talbots. The final item that I believe is my favorite find for the day is this beautiful pair of wedge shoes by Steve Madden for $39.99. Amazing and satisfying find. Here is my outfit for tomorrow :)

20 comments:

  1. Lucky you to be spoiled by your boyfriend! Well done on finding those bargains, I think it will make a great outfit :)
    www.tinselandteacups.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I love that pastel colored blouse!! Very lovely :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit , I really like your shoes ! If you want we can follow each other ! let me know your reponse on my blog ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! We awarded you with an award! Go to our blog to learn more!

    thesouthernprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great purchases,lovely!!
    I love especiallY the wedge shoes;)
    Thank you for your sweet comment.
    Yes,It's a great idea follow each other!!I'm starting and I'm following:)
    I wait for you:)
    Have a great day!
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sandals are ultra cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaawww... I LOVE the shoes!
    I am so searching for nice wedges for the first warm days, that will hopefully appear soon :)

    xoxo
    Franzi

    laflorestadesordenada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely loooooooove your shoes!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! :):)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pastel one...supporive boyfriend:)
    followed you..
    and if you like, you might follow my blog as well...thank you...
    love it
    www.kimberlynisin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. IT's nice getting spoiled hehe... I love the color of your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the look, specially the shoes, so cute!
    i'd love to follow u back, im already following you, hope you can too
    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sucha a lovely comment!
    xoxo
    http://leopardandsalmon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!
    I just found it!!!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete