About Me

My photo
Hey, everyone! Welcome to my blogspot! I will be blogging about many things on here so please follow me and definitely you won't be disappointed! I will be blogging about fashion finds, photography, beauty, and many more!! Please follow me and I will DEFINITELY do the same! Stay tuned!! Thank you!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Outfit Of The Day!!

Hey, everyone!  Sorry for not posting up a new blog in a LONG, LONG time.  I am pretty excited for this new post because it will be my FIRST Outfit of the Day post!!  A lot of people have commented on my haul from a while ago about how I would pair up this beautiful pastel pink blazer and this is how I have decided to pair it up.  So underneath the blazer is a sleeveless silk floral top with lace at the neck line and I also paired it up with a vintage brown high waste short.  I forgot to take a picture of what shoe I wore with this outfit, but it was basically tan/brown flats, which made the look a bit more casual.  I hoppe you guys enjoyed this outfit!  If you guys liked this blog post or any other posts on my blog, please feel free to follow!  

Love,
Lee <3

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,

    Very Cute :)

    I would be happy to follow for follow with you!

    Emma xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bright-colored blazer never fails to make an outfit wonderful.
    I was reading the last part "Love, Lee" and I smile because it sounds like "lovely". how cute

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap, I totally agree with you on that. LOL! I did not realize that! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  3. I love the top please could you check it mi blog and maybe we could follow each other www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,
    u also have a really cool blog! :) Thank u very much for ur comment :))) u have a new follower now ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this Outfit! Your floral shirt is so beautiful and i think your shorts goes perfectly with it!! What an awesome blazer! Everything is great!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete